Thursday, January 14, 2010

Caption this photo...

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for the first post of 2010. I didn't want to start with the medical or the fragrant, the frustration or the illnesses. I do have a couple of movie posts in the works, but they're not ready... So I went hunting for photos that might lift my spirit and perhaps give me an idea or two. In my browsing, I found several pictures that may eventually become part of posts, but this one appealed to me the more I looked at it. The ownership label on the photo is a "Roeselien-Raimond" and I'm simply fascinated by the photograph.


In many ways it encapsulates my vision of myself "looking into 2010". However, there are several other 'captions' that might come to mind...

----------------------------------
God Bless & Godspeed

3 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

LOVE the picture... reminds me of toddlers hiding their eyes and thinking no one can see him.

The bug is saying,

"Nothing to see here, folks, move along."

Mrs. Squirrel said...

"I am a master of invisibility! Bwahahahaha!"

Mrs. Squirrel said...

"Oh! I can't watch! Really!"