Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday musing...

This past week has been an absolute blur. I find myself wanting to write it all down in a Squirrel's Day post, but it just is overwhelming.

So, this morning, I'm sitting in the sunshine that is flowing through the window; just soaking it up like any good cat and letting all that busy-ness disappear for a few moments.

Hmmm. So this isn't a completely boring post, I will share the big victories of this past week with you:

1. I did complete the assessment exam for school. It takes a week for them to return the results, so I should have those back in the next few days.

2. Church cleaning was completed on time with Mr. Squirrel's help.

3. New church offering box and announcement fliers were completed and installed prior to the community concert. [Mr. Squirrel built a beautiful box. It looks very nice!]

4. I received written confirmation that my school extension was paid for and processed. My new expiration date is actually November 15th, but as my unemployment runs out at the end of July, I'm still wanting to get the program completed as soon as possible.

The next few days will continue to be very busy with Mother's Day gatherings, but things should slow down a little bit after that. There will still be many tasks yet to be done (like new church signs, mowing, etc.), but the next due-by-date is the first Sunday in June... NOT next Saturday!

May you all have a blessed day & Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

[Photo source: Clker.com free public domain clip art.]

-----------------------------

Godbless & Godspeed

1 comment:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Such good news about your extension!

And a belated Happy Mother's Day to you :D

Julie