Monday, February 22, 2010

More prayer please - we've not reached the end of God's testing...

At the moment, I can't give details as we are researching the legal recourse options that we can take...


...but Mr. Squirrel brutally lost his job this morning.

We don't understand why we are having to go through so much trouble... and no clue how far this parade of trouble will go.


Our faith is strong and we know that God is in control. We know that He has something planned for us, but I confess my weaknesses - I am afraid, and I know that I shouldn't be as it shows that my belief is weak. I have to keep reminding myself that God has never forsaken us and He has always provided for our needs... in His timing... not ours.
I know that we are not to worry over what we shall wear, or eat, or anything like that. God has made His promises to us in His Word and that trumps everything else.

I would ask for payer that God would shore-up my faith to withstand these new storms and to calm my fears. And above all, may His will be done in this suffocatingly murky situation.

------------------------------------------

God Bless and Godspeed



2 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oh my goodness, it never rains but it pours.

Sorry to hear about all the unemployment. We are facing it too.

Kerry is applying for work as a census taker and/or supervisor. It would be temporary, but at least something.

Praying for you both,

Julie

Mrs. Squirrel said...

Watching the news last week, there were almost 500,000 new people added to the same boat... just last week.

I'm sorry that it is touching your family as well.

Thank you for your prayers and we shall continue to pray for you and your family. May God continue to watch over and provide for His children in these difficult times.

Many hugs!