Tuesday, May 25, 2010

...minor update...

Just stopping by to say that had only one more company's information to gather and add to my proposal. [Wouldn't you know that the largest company in the U.S. didn't want to give general information over the phone and requested that I send them an email? Maybe they are tracking statistics or something?]

That infomation did come in, and the proposal is complete. It is all packaged up and I will be turning it into the Job Service on Wednesday. They meet to review current submissions Thursday morning at 9am.

[P.S. Still no news on the fellow overseas... Looks like God may want me enrolled in school before he comes back. I'll keep you posted on that, too.]
----------------------------------

God Bless & Godspeed

2 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Ooooo! Lots going on! Hallelujah that your checks came through... woo-hoo!!!

Julie

Mrs. Squirrel said...

Thanks Julie!

I'm still praying for you and your husband, too! I hope that you can get some good news soon, too!

Hugs!