Friday, May 28, 2010

Floating in limbo for a while...

I think that it is safe to say that I've been thrown into limbo for a little while.

I checked my email this morning to find two messages:

First from the Job Service telling me that my training proposal has been tabled by the committee until after July 5th (i.e. next fiscal year) and I'm requested not to contact them until after July 5th if I am still interested in pursuing their program.

Second from my enrollment advisor letting me know that some significant enrollment discounts will no longer be available after today. There will be other ones available for next month, but not as nice. [I appreciated his note, but with less than 12-hours to sort through the pros, cons and consequenses... WHY BOTHER?]

As such, I confess for the next several days, I'm planning on ignoring it all, being domestic and playing games. I've worked very hard and I'm tired. I need a rest. So, I'm going to get some house-work done and then get cozy with the Wii games. I want to do some target shooting (Link's Crossbow Training) and then go for a long bike tour across a beautiful island (Wii Fit Plus).

[LOL - my aim is not so good if I do it the other way around.]

Next week I will begin research on finding options to "do this on my own". ...unless I can get a full-time job between here and there. [Wouldn't that be nice!]

Thank you all for your prayers. I'm guessing that God has something in store, but His timing is not yet fulfilled. So, we wait...
-----------------------------------------

God Bless & Godspeed

...And, on this Memorial Day Weekend, a special "Thank You" to all who have served and are serving. You are in my prayers.

No comments: